ADVANCED Heat Treating is an industry leader in induction processing.
We use custom coils to ensure your specification is met, along with a water
soluble quench that can be adjusted to any viscosity—to safely heat treat
most materials. Our dual spindle, PLC-controlled machine allows us to save
the part-specific program so you get the same induction pattern every time.
Call us to quote your induction needs on parts to 60" length.
- Part processing sizes from 3/4" to 60"
- Quench capabilities: water, oil or polymer blends
- Diameters from 1/64"-25"
Process Control Features
- Allen-Bradley programmable logic computer controllers
- Radyne exclusive ScanMaster software system
- Part rotation controller/drive system
- Induction Harden
- Induction Braze
- Induction Anneal
- Induction Temper
- Case Ranges .005-.600
- Grit Blast Cleaning
- Custom designed fixtures racks
- 24-hour service available
- Local parts pickup available