All of the ADVANCED Heat Treating Furnaces are calibrated quarterly by an outside service so you can be assured your parts are run with consistency—part-to-part, order-to-order.
We respond quickly and our experienced staff can meet your most difficult quality and technical challenges. Listed below, you will find a sampling of processes that we provide. We will tailor any process to meet your exact specifications:
- Age hardening: lengths to 6'
- Blasting: Steel Grit and Glass Bead
- Induction Annealing to 60"
- Induction Tempering to 60"
- Normalizing: lengths to 6'
- Salt Pot (Cyanide) Nitriding
- Stainless Steel Processing
- Stress Relieving: lengths to 6'
- Annealing: all lengths to 6'
- Cryogenic Treatment to -300° F
- Induction Hardening to 60"
- Neutral Hardening
- Precipitation Hardening to 6’
- Selective Carburizing
- Straightening: lengths to 6’
- Vacuum Annealing and Hardening
In addition, we use various types of quench media: water, oil, brine, polymer, nitrogen